Military Grade Warranties
The U.S. Navy uses equipment produced by Philadelphia Gear in frontline combatant ships because failure is not an option. We believe the same is true for workboat applications, and that is why Philadelphia Gear brand gear systems are one of the smartest, most reliable investments you can make.
- 5-Year Standard Warranty comes with every new gearbox
- Warranty applies no matter how challenging the operating environment
- Peace of mind comes in having one of the longest and most robust standard gearbox warranties in the world
- Warranty backed by 125 years of unsurpassed experience
- In the unlikely event that one of our gearboxes does require service due to defect or workmanship, we’ll repair it fast and cover 100% of our labor and material expense
- Commercial Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Experience. Decades of Performance.
- Custom-Designed Marine Gears. Upgrade Capabilities.
- Fully Outfitted Machine Shops. Around the World. Around the Corner.
- Robust Warranties. Peace of Mind.
- 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed-Slip Losses.
- Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment. CORE.
- Local Service. National Support. Global Expertise.
- Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair. By Bearing Experts.
Philadelphia Gear and its proprietary brands work with a variety of organizations that ensure that all customer required quality and performance standards are met. These include, but are not necessarily limited to the following entities:
- ABS – American Bureau of Shipping
- AGMA – American Gear Manufacturers Association
- ANSI – American National Standards Institute
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- DIN – Deutsches Institut für Normung
- DNV – Det Norske Veritas
- ISO – International Organization for Standardization
- JIS – Japanese Industrial Standards
- LR – Lloyds Register Marine and Shipping
- USCG – United States Coast Guard
- USN – United States Navy