Local Service. National Support. Global Expertise.
The maritime world is increasingly complex, and so too are the demands placed on the equipment used in today’s marine industry. From fireboats used to combat disasters, to tugs guiding ever-larger container ships into safe harbor, to the LNG and oil tankers charged with keeping the world supplied with energy, or dredges helping to restore hurricane ravaged beaches, downtime cannot be tolerated. Simple as that.
At Philadelphia Gear, now part of Timken Power Systems (TPS), our goal is to help you with that burden so you can stay focused on your core mission. Regardless of your application, you can rely on our 125 years of experience to keep you operational.
Our one-stop-shop aftermarket solution is comprised of three major offerings (discussed in detail on the next page), and applies to all of TPS’s proprietary brands: Philadelphia Gear, Western Gear, WesTech Gear, DeLaval Steam Turbine, and GE Marine gearing.
- Commercial Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Experience. Decades of Performance.
- Custom-Designed Marine Gears. Upgrade Capabilities.
- Fully Outfitted Machine Shops. Around the World. Around the Corner.
- Robust Warranties. Peace of Mind.
- 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed-Slip Losses.
- Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment. CORE.
- Local Service. National Support. Global Expertise.
- Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair. By Bearing Experts.