Controls. Motors. Generators.
Staffed with professionals that have an extensive knowledge of electric motor repair from fractional to multi-thousand horsepower, the Timken Power Systems (TPS) family of electrical brands form a coast-to-coast network designed to cover every aspect of marine electrical needs.
Our brands include H&N Electric, Smith Services, Wazee Electric, and Schulz Electric, together representing centuries of combined hands-on experience: from equipment maintenance and repair, to engineering, to design and manufacture, and to help with material management.
Core competencies of the TPS motor network include:
- 24/7/365 Onsite Technical Services support (OTS)
- Electric motor repair to 50,000 HP
- Rewinding of both AC and DC apparatus
- Motor circuit evaluation testing
- Electronic control systems design
- Thermographic surveys
- In-house or field retrofits, and AC or DC equipment consulting
- Motor redesign, upgrade and precision balancing
- Brush replacement and maintenance
- Dry-type transformer repair
- New motor sales of all top OEM brands
- Commercial Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Experience. Decades of Performance.
- Custom-Designed Marine Gears. Upgrade Capabilities.
- Fully Outfitted Machine Shops. Around the World. Around the Corner.
- Robust Warranties. Peace of Mind.
- 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed-Slip Losses.
- Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment. CORE.
- Local Service. National Support. Global Expertise.
- Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair. By Bearing Experts.