CORE – Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment
Philadelphia Gear’s CORETM System Virtually Eliminates Ferrous Metal Contamination as a Cause of Lubrication Related Failures in Gearboxes
The smallest particle that can be seen by the human eye is 40 microns. But ferrous metal particles much smaller than this can cause extraordinary amounts of damage to shipboard rotating equipment over time.
By upgrading the existing filtration system to include CORE, which can remove particles as small as one micron, ferrous particles can be removed before causing damage and premature failure.
- Military Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Service. Decades of Reliability.
- Mission Critical. Mission Ready. Extreme Duty. Extreme Durability.
- A 120,000 Sq. Ft. Purpose-Built Marine Facility.
- Failure is Not an Option. 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed Slip-Losses.
- Local Service, National Support, Global Expertise.
- Switchgear. Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair by Bearing Experts.
- CORE – Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment.
- Philadelphia Gear Military Marine Support Locations.